Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy To Be On The Advocacy Council

This blog entry was submitted by Donna, who is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, Colorado.

Today is June 14th and I am sitting down to write some information for my blog. Today I had a meeting with Lou Ella, who is on the (Imagine! Innovations) Advocacy Board that I am a member of, along with my housemates Lana and John. Lou Ella gave us an overview of some of the topics we discussed last week. The topics were about disabilities. I feel very happy that I’m part of the Advocacy Council and that we will make a big change in people’s life so they understand disabilities better. I’m happy to know Lou Ella, she is a very sweet individual.


Imagine! Innovations Advocacy Council


No comments:

Post a Comment