Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More Classes And A Tour Of Broncos Stadium

This blog post was submitted via audio email by Donna, on Tuesday, August 28th.

Hey, this is Donna. I was just wanting to email you to let you know I had an awesome day today and I’m looking forward to doing more at work and at CORE. On the days that I’m off work, I’m looking forward to doing more at CORE. And so are they, they’re looking forward to me doing more, like arts and crafts, and music.

Yesterday, we went to go see the Broncos field at Mile High (Sports Authority Stadium) and had an awesome time. We enjoyed ourselves, and it is a huge field. They can seat about 400 people plus, and I was amazed. I’ll talk to you later. Bye bye.



Rebecca in front, Donna in orange, and Lana at Sports Authority Stadium Monday, August 27. 

From left:  Lana, Donna, and Gerald on the way to Sports Authority Stadium for a tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment