Thursday, April 11, 2013

John Says "That Was Incredible" (Yoga Class)

This blog post was provided in a face to face conversation with John at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome last night. John was preparing himself physically and mentally for a yoga class that is offered to the residents at the home by volunteers who are with Angel Organic. Here is how he described the yoga class.

“We stretch and shut our eyes and think about what’s going on right now, not what’s going to happen tomorrow or the next day.” After the class, John stood up and proclaimed, “That was incredible.”

Below are some photos of John at last night’s class.

Before the class began, John streched by himself to warm up.

John clears his mind.

John is about to assume the same position as Rebecca.

John and Rebecca drift off to imagine the pleasant sounds,
sights, and smells of the jungle.

2 comments:

  1. Yoga is my go to work out! I practice 3 to 4 days a week, and I can't get enough! I would love to have a monogrammed yoga mat, but I love my Lululemon one so much I could never change. Those striped leggings are too cute!RAV Vast are my music therapy https://ravvast.com/catalog/drums/ravvast!

    ReplyDelete