Thursday, August 8, 2013

Robert Had Fun At Imagine!'s 50th Anniversary Party

This blog post came to us from Robert, with the help of his CORE/Labor Source Instructor Stephanie. Robert wrote this in a class, and it's about his experience at Imagine!'s 50th anniversary party last Sunday.

The Imagine party I went to was very good. I had a lot of fun at the party and there were a lot of nice people to talk to. I felt kind of sorry for the people that didn’t come because they did not have a ride. The weather was kind of rainy, but yet soothing for the people that could stand in there. The food was terrific. I’m sorry I didn’t mention that earlier, but I thought I would let you know that even the beer tasted good. Well that’s all I wanted to say.

Robert Strieby


Robert waving his flag last month preparing for the 4th of July.


No comments:

Post a Comment