Friday, October 3, 2014

Donna Talks About Her Husband Gerald



This blog post came to us during a visit to the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder. Donna is describing her husband Gerald, who are both SmartHome residents.

I would say that Gerald may be hard to understand, and sometimes people ask me what he is saying because I can understand him and make out what he has said. He really has a light in his eyes when he’s excited, he lights up all over. He may not talk much, but when he has something to say he’ll say it, and it’s worth taking the time to understand all of what he said.

Deep down inside he has really got it together.  He has a fantastic memory.  He’s sort of like a seeing eye dog for me, he knows where things are if I leave them somewhere. 

Donna and Gerald on their anniversary last month.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment