Friday, September 25, 2015

Congratulations, Rebecca!

Congratulations are in order for Rebecca Novinger, Imagine!’s Director of Client Relations. Rebecca recently completed her participation in Mountain States Employers Council’s Nonprofit Leadership Institute, a comprehensive, nine-month program designed for senior leaders and executive directors of nonprofit organizations. In addition to Rebecca, this year’s participants included leaders from the Butterfly Pavilion, the United States Anti-Doping Agency, Mount St. Vincent, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services, Girl Scouts of America, and several other nonprofit organizations in the Denver metro area. Over the course of the program, Rebecca completed many assessments, problem-solving solving sessions, integrated trainings, and executive coaching. “My time in this program provided the space for me to explore my leadership qualities, learn critical techniques necessary for today’s nonprofit leader, and develop my vision for how I want to lead,” said Rebecca. “I am grateful to everyone at Imagine! for supporting my participation.”


No comments:

Post a Comment