Sunday, February 21, 2016

Imagine!’s 2015 / 2016 Leadership Development Group Update: January 2016


Tim West-Heiss, Shannon Bundy, Laura Ball, Maria Klickna, Sterling Wind

As a member of this year's Leadership Development Group (LDG), I am proud to announce that the LDG has achieved 100% participation in the Imagine! Employee Giving Campaign this year.

This year, the Employee Giving Campaign will support Out & About's Center Stage productions for children and adults. Next year, a new unique program associated with a different service department will be supported by our employee giving campaign. By participating in Imagine!'s Employee Giving Campaign, together we directly support the fundraising efforts of the Imagine! Foundation as well as the programs that make a difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve.

Here is why we participate:

I participate in our Employee Giving Campaign because I believe Imagine! is making the world a better place! It’s my way of showing support and commitment to the incredible organization I work for. – Laura Ball, Imagine! Human Resources Manager

I participate in our Employee Giving Campaign because I know the amazing impact this program has on the families and individuals we serve here at Imagine!. I am very proud to work for this organization and feel good that my contribution will help directly support our programs. – Maria Klickna, Imagine! Family Support Navigator

I participate in our Employee Giving Campaign because I believe in all that goes on at Imagine! and want to help in any way I can to support the people we serve in all that they want to do and achieve. – Shannon Bundy, Imagine! Site Supervisor at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome

I participate in our Employee Giving Campaign because my contribution connects me to something bigger than just the role that I play here at Imagine!. I participate because I believe in the potential of all! – Sterling Wind, Imagine! Public Relations Coordinator

I participate in our Employee Giving Campaign because of knowing the fact that a small portion of what I earn can go towards something extremely beneficial to a large group of people and I want to do what I can to support the larger imagine! community. – Tim West-Heiss, Imagine! CORE/Labor Source Longmont

The Executive Team at Imagine! has also achieved 100% participation in the Employee Giving Campaign this year. As an LDG team, we encourage each of you to consider contributing to this worthy campaign. If every employee donated $1 per pay period between now and the end of June 2016, we would exceed our $10,000 goal. Your donation will reap huge results for the children and adults who perform in Out & About’s Centre Stage productions!

Widespread participation in the Employee Giving Campaign is another way to show our support for the people and community we serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment