Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Imagine! Excellence in Customer Service Award: January 2017

Fran Batts:
Recipient of the January 2017
Imagine! Excellence in Customer Service Award


Congratulations are in order for Fran Batts, who works for Imagine!’s Innovations department, on being selected as the January 2017 recipient of the Imagine! Excellence in Customer Service Award.

Here’s some information from Fran’s nomination, which came from an Imagine! Host Home Provider and which ably demonstrates why she was selected as this month’s award recipient:

I wanted to take the time to highlight Fran and the outstanding job she does. I can definitely say that without her support I probably would not have been as successful being a Host Home Provider. I feel that she goes above and beyond to help support not only me but also the people I take care of. Even though I have been a Host Home Provider for seven years, she continues to educate me on various changes so that I can continue to support my clients to the best of my abilities. I appreciate her as a member of the Host Home team and just wanted to let you know she has always done, and continues to do, an outstanding job. Throughout the years and the various clients I have supported she has always been available when I needed support and always offered encouragement when it was greatly needed. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to work with her as a member of your Host Home team.

Great work, Fran, and congratulations on this well-deserved honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment