Friday, May 31, 2019

Shannon Mitchem - Imagine! Excellence in Customer Service Award Recipient

Congratulations Shannon Mitchem, recently honored with the Imagine! Excellence in Customer Service Award.


A colleague of Shannon’s shared the following praise:

“As a new employee who has spent decades in the professional realm of public education, I entered Imagine! as a blank slate, knowing I would have a LOT to learn and experience. All I could hope for is to have someone training me who is patient, kind, efficient, and, well, patient (yes, a repeat!). I got that person. Shannon Mitchem has been the BEST trainer I have had, ever. She has methodically walked me through the process of learning this position with care and respect. She gives me just the RIGHT amount of work to do each day, follows up to see if I have questions, and guides me onto the right track anytime I stray...and, believe me, in this position, it is all about accuracy in record-keeping...so straying is rough! Shannon truly comes from a position of reflection and focusing on success. She is a kind spirit, a mastermind of knowledge, and doesn't even FLINCH when I ask another question about how to do something---again!”

No comments:

Post a Comment