Tuesday, August 28, 2012

John Wants To Check Out His Imagine! Voices Posts

This blog entry was sent via audio email by John, who is a resident of the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, Colorado.

Hey Gary, I hope that you’ll hear this from me. I went to dodge ball today for EXPAND, and it was food and friendly people, and I had a great time. I just want to ask you, can you come over, and go to the living room and show us what you did with your blog? I hope to see you sometime, bye.

Note:  John is asking for help in viewing the Imagine! Voices blog so he and his housemates can check on their posts and other posts.  Hopefully in the next few days John will be able to make a blog post about what he learned from looking at the blog and what he thinks of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment