Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bob With His Brand New Tim Tebow NY Jets Jersey

This blog entry was sent via an audio email from Bob, who like most of us was quite surprised at the Denver Bronco’s come from behind victory over the San Diego Chargers last night on Monday night football.

Hello.

I watched the game last night, and it totally surprised me that they were down 0-24 and they came back and won 35-24. I am getting a brand new authentic New York Jets Tim Tebow jersey today, and I’m really enjoying computer class. I’m taking a new class and it’s in computers. And I’m really excited to be taking this computer class because it teaches me something new in computers every day. And I just feel good all around.

This is Bob, signing off.

Bob with his brand new authentic Tim Tebow jersey that he got today.

1 comment:

  1. I missed the game but heard that it was very exciting. I'm glad you're enjoying the computer classes.

    ReplyDelete