Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Robert Attended Dancing With The Boulder Stars

This blog post was submitted by Robert via an audio email that also included written text as an attachment.

Hello my name is Robert. I went to the Dancing with the Boulder Stars last Thursday evening at the Fox Theater, and boy was it fun.

I had to get the tickets first, and then we unloaded everybody (from the van). And how we got the tickets, was the pie man that usually comes to the house, his daughter works there, and she had five other tickets that she wanted to donate, so she gave the house five extra tickets, which was very, very nice. We couldn’t have done it without her.

At first, I had a Coke, and I was halfway done with the Coke, but then the daughter’s dad came up and asked me what kind of beer I liked, and then me and another gentleman said, “Whatever sounds good, we would take.” And he said, “Hang on,” then brought out the beer. It was a Coors Lite, and we both said, “Thank you.” Then about 20 minutes later, the program started. I saw a lot of neat dances and I also got good compliments from other people. We stayed about three and 1/2 hours or four hours, but then we had to go, because it was getting pretty late.

This is Robert, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment