Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lana's Butterflies, Bees, And Funky Art

This blog post was sent via an audio email by Lana, who is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder. After receiving this email. we stopped by Lana's art class earlier today to get these photos. In the bottom photo Lana is gluing smaller pieces of art onto a larger piece of paper, what she calls her "Funky Art."  

Hi, This is Lana. I thought I’d give you an email. I’m doing butterflies and bees in art class. So anytime you want to come and look at my art, come on over. I’ll show you my flower one too. Talk to you soon, bye.

This is Lana's butterflies and bees art piece that she is still working on.

Lana was in the process of finishing up this piece of art this afternoon.
She calls it her "Funky Art."

No comments:

Post a Comment