Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mandy Tells Us Why She Likes Writing Stories

This blog post came to us just a few minutes ago via an audio email from Mandy, who is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder. Mandy is responding to a text email that was forwarded to her earlier in the day from an Imagine! employee who was commenting on Mandy’s blog post yesterday which included two poems she wrote.

Here is the comment that was passed along to Mandy. “Mandy’s poetry is wonderful. It’s concise and nicely descriptive, just what poetry should be. Is there a way that you could let her know that her readers really like her poetry?”

Hi Gary, I’m glad people are so amazed by my emailing. I really, really enjoy it and I like writing stories. It helps pass the time and it helps me get my mind off a lot of things. I will talk to you soon. I wanted you to know I received your message. Please write back. Thank you. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment