Tuesday, July 23, 2013

John's Update: Cooking Class, Wildlife Experience, And More

This blog post came to us via an audio email from John who lives at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder. John sent this on July 5th to his friend Gary, who was out of town on vacation until yesterday. During this week we’ll catch you up on a few more audio emails that came in from residents at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome during the past couple of weeks.

I really like the way that you came over and took the photographing (of residents waving the flag for the 4th of July). It was really cool. Anyway, I’m going somewhere tomorrow with Just for the Fun of It. It's the Wildlife Experience in Parker.

I had a good cooking class; I had baked potato, a little chili, and some salad. I was in the ACL after Safeway near Louisville/Lafayette. So, anyway, I hope that you understand that I had a wonderful 4th of July already, and I hope that you did too. Don’t forget to come by next time. See ya, bye bye.

John and his housemate Rebecca place their hands over
their hearts with the USA flag in preparation of the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment