Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Robert Works On His Vocalization

This blog post came to us from Robert in an email. Robert takes various classes through Imagine!'s  CORE/Labor Source department and in one of his classes, his instructor Stephanie provides him with some assistance and sends an email to us with what Robert writes. Robert seems like a great candidate for having his own email account at some point.

I’m really getting clear in the singing class and I speak nice and clearly away from the microphone. I’m speaking where they can hear me. I really sound good and I asked the director Kirk how I sound. He said that I sound great and great is what I want to hear. Hopefully you can see me at my upcoming performance at the Fringe festival. So I have to get back with him on that date and I’ll tell you what it is.

Thanks, Signing off - Robert Strieby

Robert rehearsing for a recent performance with
Imagine!'s CORE/Labor Source department.  

No comments:

Post a Comment