Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Friday From John

This blog post came to us in an audio email from John, who is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder.

Happy Friday to you. I’m hoping that I’ll see the picture of myself with Kelsey. I hope that you’ll get it and put it on the screen. I was with Kelsey and we went to cooking class today. It was fun. I had Chinese food and I’m just telling you hi and remember to send that picture of me with Kelsey. I know that you are trying to, and I hope it comes. Hopefully you’ll remember it. 

 I’ll talk to you next time when I do the email. Have a good night and happy weekend. All right?

John and CORE/Labor Source instructor Kelsey at the
Coal Creek Bowling Center in Lafayette. John chose where to
take the photo, in front of the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment