Thursday, February 13, 2014

"I Love Out & About And Imagine!"

This blog post came to us during a conversation with Tammy and Ron, two people who receive services from Imagine!'s Out & About department. We were chatting at the bowling alley in Lafayette Tuesday night, and Ron made the following comments.

"Out & About and Imagine! are the best things that ever happened to me. I love Out & About and Imagine!. Everyone I have met there is great." 

Then, on a different note,  Tammy was asked if she was going to be in the upcoming Out & About theater performance, "The Menace in Venice,"  on Friday, February 28, at 7:00 pm in Brighton, Colorado, at The Armory, 300 Strong Street, in Brighton. (Admission is free, donations are accepted, with general admission seating). Tammy replied that she is indeed in the performance, and that she plays the role of The Angel.  As Tammy walked away to take her turn at bowling, Ron said, "I've always known that she's an angel."

So Happy Valentine's Day to Ron and Tammy, you are a wonderful couple, and thanks for giving me permission to share your comments.  



No comments:

Post a Comment