Monday, March 3, 2014

Jessica Keeps Busy At Work And Play

This blog post came to us in a phone call from Jessica. She wanted to share what she did the weekend of Valentine’s Day.

On Friday, Valentine’s Day, I went to a dance at the East Boulder Rec. Center. There were more than 100 people there, it was packed. I went with a group from Out & About, their Friday Night Out group. There was the dance, lemonade, cookies, and balloons. I took it easy on the snacks because I have been trying to drink lots of water and not much soda to be healthier. 

On Saturday I played Bingo at the Coal Creek (shopping plaza in Lafayette). They had cupcakes for snacks. 

On Sunday I went to church. 

I’m enjoying working at Celestial Seasonings where we bottle their Kombucha. I work there on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and when they need my help, I work there on Mondays and Thursdays. On Friday I’m usually at Amcon, but have worked at Celestial Seasonings on Fridays too. 

Jessica working on the Kombucha bottling line at Celestial Seasonings.

No comments:

Post a Comment