Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tom's Day At The Beach House

This blog post came to us from Tom, who wrote the following story during Imagine!’s Out & About department’s Creative Expressions class. We thank Tom and Out & About for sharing this story with us to use on the Imagine! Voices blog.

I went to the beach house when I was 15. It was fun going to the beach house. My sister and her son and her daughter came to the beach house too. We went swimming and took walks. We went to the downtown area and checked out the stores. I bought comic books. 

It was a lovely day. It was a warm and sunny day, and it was a pleasant day. We also went to the grocery store. After shopping at the store we checked out. I bought Reese’s Pieces. 

After that, we went back to the beach house to unload what we bought. After that, we cooked dinner and ate dinner. After dinner, we cleaned up and after that we watched TV. After that we went to bed, and the next morning, we had breakfast and went to the beach to go swimming. 

Things I like are: 
Collecting books.
Beach house.
Christmas gift.
Nice family.
Mother’s Day gift. It made my mom happy to see my gift. I gave my mom a plant for Mother’s Day. It was blue. 
Being with group on every Thursday doing art work.
Hearing prairie dogs.
Hearing birds sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment