The ASD Program is for Boulder County residents between the ages of 3 and *26 who live at home with their parents, who have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder and who are NOT eligible for other services through Imagine! If your child already receives services such as Grants through the Family Support Services Program (FSSP) at Imagine!, s/he would not be considered for the ASD Program.
*The upper age limit has been raised from 22 to 26: older individuals may request an exemption from the criteria of living at home with their parents.
To register your son or daughter:
- Please visit www.imaginefamilyservices.org to register online for the ASD Program. You will receive an email confirmation;
- You will receive an Intake Application packet in the mail from Imagine!’s Intake Case Managers. You must complete this application for services at Imagine! in order to remain on the wait list for the ASD Program;
- Colorado has broadened the eligibility criteria for Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities services. Some families who register for the ASD Program may learn that their child qualifies for other services at Imagine! rather than for the ASD Program.
- Please send the following supporting documents to the ASD Program Coordinator at Imagine!:
- Your child’s most recent medical diagnosis, signed by a psychiatrist, physician or psychologist who specializes in autism spectrum disorders;
- Your child’s current IEP.
This is a family-directed program in which therapeutic services are ordered from the ASD Program’s web store to match an individuals approved 3 Year ASD Plan.
Contact Lucy Williams, ASD Program Coordinator by telephone at 303-926-6444, or by email at email@example.com.