Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Gerald Buys Himself A New Phone

This blog post came to us Monday night during a visit to the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder. 

Pictured are Gerald and Donna with Gerald’s new phone that he bought just a few days ago. When asked if having a job at Twisted Pine Brewery and earning a pay check played a role in Gerald being able to purchase the phone, Gerald got a big grin on his face and replied, “Yeah.”

After this photo was taken, Donna asked the photographer if she could program his phone number into her and Gerald's cell phones.  The photographer sheepishly replied, "It's OK with me, but I don't know how to program phone numbers into cell phones."  Donna wryly smiled and stated, "I don't need you to do that for me, I know how to do that.  I just need your phone number."  

Now THAT is cool! 



  


No comments:

Post a Comment