Wednesday, October 23, 2013

John Enjoyed The Circus

This blog post came to us during a visit to the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome Monday night. John is talking about going to the circus earlier this month on October 5th.

It was really good. There were elephants, clowns, trapeze, and a girl inside a rocket who was shot off into a net. That was unbelievable. Even the juggling people did their thing, and the music was really cool. There was a circus band. It was a whole lot of fun. 

 The next Saturday I went to the IMAX. There was a movie about a furry animal that lives in a hole and digs. It's a little bit bigger than a rabbit, but I don't know its name. 

 I'm looking forward to Halloween. I'll make some cards with pumpkins, black cats, witches, and ghosts. 

My IP (Annual Planning Meeting) is next month, so it's time for me to think about what goals I want to have for next year. 

Bye for now.

John with his friend and housemate Lana. 



No comments:

Post a Comment