Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year From John

This blog post, our final post of 2013, came to us from John in an audio email.  John is skilled at sending audio emails, which come with an attachment that allows the email recipient to hear John speaking.

Hello, How’s your holidays going?  This is John. I hope you have a good, happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. I know that 2014 is coming so I’m looking forward to it too, and I hope you are.

I just want to keep you up to date on what’s going on. I’ve already been working at In Clover, and I did the dog treat job putting the sticks on the tray, that’s what I’ve done.

I just want to send the message and wishing you a happy, safe, New Year of 2014, and I hope that your Christmas went well. Anyway, I just want to say hello, and have a good New Year, bye.

John working at In Clover, a Boulder company that
makes pet supplements.  

No comments:

Post a Comment