Friday, May 23, 2014

Out & About Creative Expressions Class

Today's blog post came to us from John Halcomb, who is a participant in a Creative Expressions Class through Imagine!'s Out & About department. The class participants wrote blog posts for the Imagine! Voices blog and we'll be posting more of what the class members wrote during the class, so keep an eye out for more of these posts.

John's post is things he likes or likes to do:

  • Acting. I like my part as Cruiser. (John was in Out & About's Centre Stage production, "The Menace in Venice" in February). Centre Stage rocks forever.
  •  Friends.
  • Burritos. I like the big burritos at Qdoba and Chipotle. 
  • Fireworks.
  • 4th of July: Proud to be an American.
  • Sit on grass with friends. 
  • I love the breeze.
  • I like the birds chirping.
  • Las Vegas. I saw Cirque du Soleil.

No comments:

Post a Comment