Tuesday, September 18, 2012

John Likes Being On Innovations Advocacy Council

This blog post was submitted on Tuesday, September 18, via audio email by John. The Advocacy Council meeting John refers to is an Imagine! Innovations Advocacy Council that John is a volunteer member of. Some of the topics discussed at last month’s meeting were: “Community involvement versus community inclusion/acceptance”; “Voter registration and responsibilities of voting”; and “How to incorporate individuals with high needs into meetings and proceedings.”

Hi, This is your friend John speaking. I just want to say hi, and to let you know I went to the Advocacy Council meeting so I had fun with that. Another thing I like is when you write me back I always really enjoy it. Here’s a good joke. “When is a door not a door? When it’s ajar.” Another one is, “What kind of cheese isn’t yours? Nacho cheese.” Have a good night, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment