Wednesday, October 3, 2012

David Enjoys His Bowling Leagues, And His Life

This blog post was provided in person by David at Coal Creek Sports Center (bowling alley) in Lafayette.

I would like to invite my friends at Imagine! to stop by the bowling alley on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday to watch me bowl and to visit. I am in different leagues all three nights, and the leagues go until April 2nd so I’ll be here all winter. We bowl from around 6:00 until 8:00 PM, and I have a lot of friends at Imagine! I’d like to see, so please pass this on to them. (When asked what his all time high scores are in bowling, David said that he’s had a 207 and a 209. Some leagues have bumpers in the gutters to prevent the ball from going into the gutters but David bowls in leagues that do not use the bumpers).

I haven’t been able to get to Mapleton softball fields since the bowling leagues started, but I got there a lot during the summer. I always watched the Imagine! team on Wednesdays. 

I’m working at Bayaud Enterprises in Denver as a janitor three days a week. I’m happy. I love to work, you know that. I just enjoy life. I don’t like sitting around doing nothing, I like to keep busy.

Jack and I didn’t go to the Bronco game last week since it was against the Raiders. We go to the rest of the games but we give someone our tickets for the Raiders’ games because the crowd is just too rowdy when the Broncos play the Raiders. We just go to have fun.

Well, I hope I see some of you soon. Stop by the bowling alley and say hi!


David sure had the pins flying on this shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment