Thursday, October 25, 2012

John Is Getting Ready For Halloween

This blog post was submitted via an audio email from John on Tuesday, October 23.

Hi, this is John speaking. Today I went to the pumpkin party at the ACL (Association for Community Living), and it was fun. I went to a pumpkin patch on Saturday and that was very nice too. Say hi to the other people at the Imagine! Coal Creek building, and I hope you hear my message OK.

Here’s a wonderful joke for you. “Why did the chicken cross the road?” “Because it had to get to the other side.” That is one of my favorite jokes.

Have a great night, all righty, bye.

This photo of John was taken last week at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, Colorado. John is in the living room peering through Halloween cob webs that are decorating the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment