Monday, April 29, 2019

Alex Beckley - Imagine! Case Management Unsung Hero

Congratulations are in order for Alex Beckley, recently selected as an Imagine! Case Management Unsung Hero.


A parent of one of our clients sent the following praise for Alex, who is her daughter’s Case Manager: “I feel compelled to express my deep gratitude, and to recognize Alex for her skilled and attentive work. Alex is extraordinary. She is extremely knowledgeable, and consistently well-educated in Colorado's programs and laws. She stays in close contact with my daughter and ensures that her needs are met. Recently, there was a problem with my daughter’s Medicaid and we could have lost coverage if Alex hadn't alerted us to a problem. This is what I had hoped it would be like to have a Case Manager. My daughter has an ally and a partner with Alex, and I am so very grateful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment