Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Busy Week: Bolder Boulder, Theater Performance, And PT

This blog entry was submitted by Donna, who is a resident at Imagine!'s Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, Colorado.

Today is May 29. How was your day? I hope it was good. Here is my update on how I am doing and what I am doing. I’ve done the Bolder Boulder, and I’m doing the CORE/Labor Source performance with a rehearsal on Thursday and the live performance on Friday at the Dairy Center for the Arts. Also, I’m doing PT strengthening every day. I just wanted to share with you those three things so you can know where I’m going and where I went.

The Bolder Boulder I did yesterday, and I went all the way from the beginning to the end. It sure was fun. I did it with Gerald at my side the whole way. At the CORE/Labor Source performance I am going to be reading a poem and singing three or four songs with Gerald and one of the people from 19th Street Group Home.

PT strengthening I’m doing every day and I enjoy it. I am getting signatures for each time I do it. If I get seven signatures I get to do a two hour activity with Chantelle. Activities of my choice, of course. I love having that PT to do and I think it will be nice for me to be doing that. This is the end, and I’ll talk to you later. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment