Monday, June 25, 2012

I Had A Fun Birthday

This post was submitted by Donna, who is a resident of the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, Colorado.

Hello, today is Monday, June 25th, and I would like to tell you a little bit about what I did over the weekend, and my new situation at CORE. Yesterday, I had a little birthday party, and my husband and I, we went to Turleys for dinner and had fun. We had hamburgers and mashed potatoes.

Here is an update on my weekly schedule. My CORE schedule is only one day a week and I work the rest of the week except for Mondays, when I am off. On Tuesday I go to CORE and I have Creative Writing and Jam Session. I like those two classes. I think they’re really neat. Sometimes it gets out of hand but they’re neat classes overall. On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I go to work at In Clover. By the end of the week I am exhausted but it’s worth it. I enjoy going to work and seeing a little money go into my bank account so I can do a little bit with the money that I have earned. I think it’s really neat that we can do stuff like that.

Overall I am doing pretty good, and hope to be continuing to do as good as I can. OK. I’ll talk to you later, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment