Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Have A Couple Good Jokes For You

This post was submitted via an audio email today by John, who is a resident of the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, Colorado.

Hi,

This is John. I’m doing the audio email game. I know the others did that earlier and I’m doing it because I just want to say hi and hope things are going good for you and I hope that you will write me back. I have a couple good jokes.

“When is a car not a car?” Well, the answer is “When it turns into the driveway.”

The other is “Where did the fish put its money?” The answer is “In the river bank.”

I just want to say hello, bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Kim, This may be our first comment, I will have to check. Bless you for sending this, and I'll make sure John sees your comment. He sure has some good jokes.

      Delete