Friday, August 24, 2012

Mandy In The International Fringe Festival

This blog post was sent via audio email by Mandy who is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, Colorado.

Hi. Today is August 23rd and I had a great day at CORE. I had writing class, and last Saturday we had a function at Naropa, and we just played games and had a bunch of fun today. Because of last weekend we’ve been reading and writing for the past month to get ready for this Naropa thing that we had last week.

This afternoon I had Job Club class and it was my first time and it was really fun. So, they just kind of acclimated me to the class. I will talk to you soon, bye.

Note:  The Naropa event Mandy is referring to was the International Fringe Festival that she and other people in CORE/Labor Source classes participated in.  Mandy is a talented writer and she read some of her original work to the approximately 50 people in the audience.

1 comment: