Friday, August 31, 2012

Mandy Harvesting Food, Bowling, & Job Club Class

This blog post was sent via audio email by Mandy who is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, Colorado.

Hi, it’s Mandy.  I wanted to tell you what I did yesterday and today at CORE. Yesterday was August 22nd. I had gardening class in the morning. We got to pick some of the tomatoes and some of the cantaloupe, and peppers that we’ve been growing and we got to taste them.

That was in the morning and in the afternoon I went to the bowling alley and I bowled a 137. And today, August 23rd, I had Creative Writing. We just played some writing games, and that was about it. And then today we had Job Club class, and we talked about getting jobs and what we needed to wear and how we needed to act and all kinds of job related things like that. I will talk to you soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment