Friday, September 20, 2013

John Writes To Say He's Safe

This blog post came to us from John in an audio email. John is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, which received significant damage in the basement (about four feet of water). John wrote to let us know that he and his housemates are safe.

Hey Gary, The water on the basement was downstairs after the heavy rain that fell. Iris Street got a bit of flood. I know it’s really crazy but right now the basement is fixing up so I just got to let you know what’s going on. I am home safely, so that’s the good thing. I wonder how your place is. I just want to say hello to you and I hope that you have a good day. 

 I got a little joke. How to you stop a skunk from smelling? You pinch its nose. 

 All right, bye.

This is Imagine! staff member Matt Barnert who was
one of many volunteers who showed up to help with
the flood damage at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome.
Good ole' Matty, covered in mud from head to toe and still smiling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment