Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bob Writes About Nature

This blog post came to us in an email from Bob. He has been working on writing emails in a CORE/Labor Source class and this is the first email from Bob's own email address. Bob's email has already received a thorough reply from us about our experiences with nature and such.  Please note that Bob goes by both Bob and Robert, so if you follow his posts you'll see even him using both names.

Hello, It’s me Bob. Just wanted to fill you in on a few things that we haven’t talked about really lately…Nature – Deer, Antelope, and Turkeys. Let’s start out with deer. I talked to my aunt and my aunt said that she hasn’t seen any deer for a long time, but every now and then they come up to the front porch and look inside the house. For antelope, she only sees them once in a while, but that’s to be expected. For turkeys she talked to me and she looked outside the door and she was real surprised. Her yard was filled with turkeys and she couldn’t believe it so she filled me in on it. She said, “Boy those turkeys are ugly.” She hasn’t called back since, but we still keep in touch. On the deer, one day she came home and the left side of her field was filled with deer and she had to get those corralled up and get them to move on. So she has been kind of busy up in the mountains and she has had some excitement. Oh, by the way, my aunt lives up in Left Hand Canyon. Well, that’s kind of where I’m at. If you will please write back I would really appreciate that. Thanks.


Robert waving his flag as he prepared for the 4th of July holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment