Friday, November 15, 2013

John Has A New Job At Celestial Seasonings

This blog post came to us in an audio email from John. John lives at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, and all of the residents in that home have access to audio emails they can send and receive. The picture John is referring to is the photo below, of him and his housemate Lana that was recently taken at their house.  The residents are always appreciative when we send them emails that include photos that we have taken of them, and it's our pleasure to be able to pass those photos along to the residents.  Thanks for keeping in touch with us John, and we hope to hear more soon about your new job at Celestial Seasonings.  

Hi, This is John. I really want to thank you for the picture you sent. I hope you have a fun Friday tomorrow. I am working at Celestial Seasonings now, I want you to know that I have a new job. I will talk to you later on. Good night, bye bye.

John and Lana, housemates at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder.



No comments:

Post a Comment