Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Jessica Is Ready For Yankees Baseball

This blog post came to us in a phone call from Jessica last Friday. She wanted to share her excitement about the start of the baseball season and the New York Yankees apparel and other Yankee items she recently purchased. Jessica is able to purchase these items through money she earns at her jobs with Imagine!'s CORE/Labor Source department, including her jobs at Celestial Seasonings, Amcon, and other job sites as needed.

Last week, on Tuesday, I got a new Yankees comforter and pillowcase, and then I got my Yankees slippers on Wednesday. Yesterday I got my new Yankees Jacket (pictured below).  I got a bunch of new Yankees stuff. I got two shirts and a Yankee toaster. I have new Yankees socks and a couple other new Yankees water bottles. I plan to get more Yankees stuff. 

I am set for the season and I hope the Yankees do well and win the World Series. I’m trying to have a positive attitude even though some people say they’ll come in fourth or fifth place. I think it will be the Yankees first, Tampa second, Baltimore third, Toronto fourth, and the Red Sox last, that’s me. They (some of the experts) project the Red Sox in first, then Tampa, Baltimore, and Toronto and the Yankees for 4th and 5th. 

Jessica and her new jacket from the back.

Jessica's new jacket.




No comments:

Post a Comment