Friday, June 6, 2014

John's Update: NBA finals, Estes Park, Disney World. . .

This post came to us during a visit with John last night at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder.

Saturday I'm going to Estes Park with Joan Handley's group, 'Just for the Fun of It.' I'll do some shopping and just enjoy myself. 

Tonight I'm watching the NBA finals. The Spurs (San Antonio) are playing Miami (Heat). I'm hoping the Spurs win since Miami won it last year. 

I'm hoping to go to Disney World in Orlando, Florida later this year. I was there a long time ago and liked it. They have the Animal Kingdom, the Epcot Center, entertaining Disney characters, and lots of rides. 

I'm saving money for the trip from my job at Celestial Seasonings. It's a tea factory. We work with boxes and bottling. Some of what I do there is with the pallets. I put six boxes on a pallet, then cover it with a big, flat piece of cardboard, then put more boxes on it. 

John watching last night's NBA finals.  John is hoping the Spurs win, and last night they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment