Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jessica Says Time Flies By Working At Celestial Seasonings

This blog post came to us today in a phone call from Jessica. Jessica receives support services from Imagine! and through our CORE/Labor Source department is employed at Celestial Seasonings. The crew runs the Kombucha bottling line, packages energy shots, as well as making all the boxes necessary for the jobs.

I am still working at Celestial Seasonings. I like working there. I get to work and I also get to socialize. The pay is very good too. The time flies by when I work there. Sometimes they give me free tea, and food too. 

I spend some of the money I earn there on Yankee stuff, New York stuff, and sometimes on food or clothes. Speaking of clothes, I have some old clothes that I am donating to Goodwill. 

Jessica on the left and Tessa on the right, working on the Kombucha bottling line at Celestial Seasonings.

No comments:

Post a Comment