Friday, August 8, 2014

Mandy Looks Out For Her Pal Gary

This blog post came to us in a phone message last night from Mandy to her friend Gary Stebick, Imagine!'s Communications Coordinator. Mandy is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, and calls regularly to provide us with blog posts, suggestions, or simply to wish a good day, especially for any holiday throughout the year.

 In this particular message, please use your imagination to hear Mandy laughing as she speaks because that's how the message was left. Thanks Mandy. (ps:  And yes, Gary changed his phone message this morning to include his job title).

Hi Gary, I think you need to put your title of your occupation on your (phone's) message machine. I know you’re leaving soon but I still think that’s a very necessary issue, and I will be calling to make sure you’ve done it. Bye. And if you haven’t done it, I will call you until you do it.





No comments:

Post a Comment