Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gerald Bought A Beatles Yellow Submarine Lunchbox

This blog post came to us via an audio email last Saturday from Gerald, who is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome. This was a verbal interview, with one of the counselors interviewing Gerald, rather than Gerald using his Dynavox to communicate. In answering most of the questions, Gerald used one or two word responses, but I have transcribed the post as if Gerald is doing all the speaking since he was active in the conversation.

Hello, This is Gerald. I had a pretty good day. I went out to the bookstore with my wife, and Mandy. I bought a lunchbox, a yellow submarine lunchbox, a Beatles lunchbox. Bye.
Close up of Gerald's Yellow Submarine lunchbox.
Sideview of lunchbox with Paul, Ringo, George, and John.

Gerald and his wife Donna with Gerald's Yellow Submarine lunchbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment