Friday, August 30, 2013

Jessica Loves Her Yankees

This blog post came to us in a phone call from Jessica.

"I’ve begun saving $30 a month from my paycheck to go to New York City. It will take a while but that’s OK. 

My knee still bothers me some but other than that I’m good. Thanks for praying for me. I pray every day. 

I’ve been watching the Yankees on TV. That A-Rod is a show off and I think he should have a mark next to his name for using the PEDs (Performance Enhancing Drugs). Then there’s the pitcher Hughes. He blames his teammates for things. Why would you badmouth your teammates? 

I’m waiting to get my bobblehead of CC Sabathia. Last night he looked like a bobblehead when he was pitching, and I couldn’t stop laughing at that. I’m getting the bobblehead as part of the Yankees’ Fun Package. It  comes with two Jeters,  a Rivera, and the Sabathia.  Also a Yankees banner. They send you a welcome letter, membership card, pens, pencils, baseball cards, and a newsletter. 

Bye for now."

Jessica is a loyal Yankees fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment