Tuesday, August 13, 2013

John Enjoyed A Red Rocks Concert

This blog post came to us in an audio email from John last Friday. John is able to send and receive audio emails independently, and makes good use of his ability to do so.  

Hi, this is your friend John speaking. Guess what? I went to Red Rocks and saw Steve Miller Band, and it was fun. Yep, Steve Miller Band with the Doobie Brothers. I enjoyed it and it was a good time. I really like that Red Rocks concert. Me, Whitney, Donna, and Gerald, the four of us went.

I’m also going to tell you that there’s the garage sale going on this weekend, so if you come that will be great.

I really want to thank you for seeing me in the Imagine!’s 50th anniversary party. I really had a good time. I’ll talk to you later, bye.

John working at In Clover, a Boulder company that makes
pet supplements and which has employed people served
by Imagine!for more than six years.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the Steve Miller Band and the Doobie Brothers!?!? That's so awesome, John.

    ReplyDelete