Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Miah and Bridget Dance Performance (part 2)


To read Part 1 of this series, click here

Welcome back! Miah and Bridget performed their original piece titled, "The Starting of Reflection," this past Sunday at the Boulder Canyon Theater. I was honored to sit in the front row and capture their performance. Enjoy!



To introduce their piece, Bridget and Miah shared the following:

Bridget: Hello everyone, my name is Bridget Heddens. We wanted to share a little bit about ourselves before we perform. I'm originally from Iowa, I moved here about a year and a half ago. I went to school in Iowa for dance, then moved out here and am starting to create myself in the dance world here. Miah and I found out that we have a really great passion for dance and that we wanted to create something together. We have hopes of this becoming more someday, maybe a group, or just performing more. But, this is our first time performing together.

Miah: Thank you so much. My name is Miah Yager. I really enjoy dancing a whole lot because it has been with me since I was two years old. I started at a young age and that helped me out a lot. It's quite hard to choose between dance and music, but I think that they are both connected and they are both connected to me in so many ways, and in so many different angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment