Thursday, May 23, 2013

Donna Says Losing Weight Is Awesome

This blog post was sent to us last Saturday in an audio email from Donna, who is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome. Donna can send audio emails completely independently.

Hey people, this is Donna. I was just wanting to let you know that I went down to Pearl Street today and had my ring resized, and I got down to a size 6 and I’m pretty happy about that. It was really an awesome thing to find out, that I’d lost the weight in my finger. And I got to cruise down Pearl Street while I was doing that, and it was fun. Talk to you later. Bye bye.


Donna's housemate John congratulates Donna after she successfully
sent an audio email to her husband Gerald.
This is a photo of the computer screen as Donna was sending an
audio email to her husband Gerald.


No comments:

Post a Comment