Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Jessica's Upcoming Plans: The Yankees & More

This blog post came to us through a phone call from Jessica today.

I have some exciting news. Tomorrow I’m going to the Yankees/Rockies game with my dad. We’re both Yankees and Rockies fans. We’ll sit behind home plate, and I’m hoping to get there early enough to try to get some autographs. I haven't decided if I'll wear just Yankees gear or if I'll wear both Yankees and Rockies gear.

Then on Friday I’m going to dinner with my step-brother. We’re going to a Mexican restaurant.

On Saturday, I will get up early and leave for Broomfield at 7:30 am. I will be competing in the track and field regionals for Special Olympics. I throw the softball pretty well, and will also be in the running long jump and the 100 meter baton relay, where four of us will each run 100 meters.

I’m continuing to practice for the Bolder Boulder. My knee is feeling pretty well but I’ll wear my knee brace for the Bolder Boulder.

I’d appreciate it if you could put this on the blog, and if so, can you make me a copy of it?




No comments:

Post a Comment