Monday, June 17, 2013

Jessica Prays For People Who Haven't Been Nice To Her

This blog post came to us today in a phone call from Jessica.

"I spent yesterday with my family for Father’s Day. We had gumbo, and I helped out a little bit making it with my stepmom and cousin. It took a couple of hours to get it done. We hung out, listened to music, talked, and ate. I watched the Yankees on TV yesterday too. They beat the Angels 6 to 5. It was a pretty good day.

Saturday I had a friend come by and make invitations to my birthday party. That was fun. It’s a good thing I’m working so I can buy some of the refreshments for my birthday party in July.

Then Saturday night I watched a TV show where they talk about God, sing, and pray. Then I said my prayers, and I even pray for people who haven’t been so nice to me.

I’m looking forward to going to the Mets/Rockies game next Thursday. I will try to get there early so I can hopefully talk with some of the players.

One more thing. Last night and Saturday night I watered the garden too."

Jessica cleaning up the garden at her group home

No comments:

Post a Comment