Monday, January 14, 2013

David Bowls His All Time High Score (For 3 Games)

This blog post was provided to us via a phone call from David earlier today, Monday, January 14. (note: David is currently in three bowling leagues in Lafayette at the Coal Creek bowling alley. 
Some leagues allow the bowlers to use bumpers in the gutters to prevent gutter balls, but they don't do that in David's leagues).

“Hey, when are you going to stop by again and watch us bowl? You should have been there last Tuesday. I bowled a 217, a 165, and a 196. It was only my third 200+ game, and the three game total of 578 was my highest total ever. In the first game I had eight strikes. I don’t know what I’m doing but whatever it is it’s working. You should stop by tomorrow and have a beer and watch us bowl. Our team bowls Jack’s team tomorrow, so that will be fun. (Jack is David’s housemate and longtime friend). I’m doing fine and I hope you’ll stop by tomorrow.  You know we have a good time, that's what it's all about.”

David (right) with his longtime friend Jack.
David has the pins flying here.
David (on the left) with his friend Jack.  On this night they were teammates.  They both bowl in many leagues
and sometimes are teammates and sometimes are on opposing teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment