Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"I'm Not Scared, I'm Terrified. Let's Do It Again."

This blog post is the second installment from a face to face interview with Aneta last Friday at Foothills Group Home where she lives.

I went to Disney World with Taylor, and it was really good. My favorite ride was Soarin’. Your feet are off the ground, about six feet, but they make it seem like you’re quite far off the ground because they have a video screen. Taylor asked me if I was scared, and I said, “I’m not scared, I’m terrified.” As soon as the ride was over, I told Taylor, “Let’s do it again.”

We had fresh squeezed orange juice every morning. That was quite good.

Getting there we took a plane. It was not my first plane ride, but it was my first Florida plane ride, and my first time in Florida. My first plane ride was with my dad. He had heard on the radio that United was having a promotion, and was offering plane rides. We flew around Denver on a jet. When we got to the airport, dad said, “Don’t be scared, I’ll be right there with you.” He said he wouldn’t steer me wrong, and he didn’t. We had a good time flying around Denver and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment